- OC1 – Lesson 200 – Kriyas HaTorah 1 to End – Halakha 3 – Para. 1
Purim, Mordechai, Esther, Haman.
- CM1 – Lesson 200 – Matzranus 1 – Para. 1 – Halakha 2 – Para. 1
- LM1 – Lesson 200 – Torah 062 – Para. 1-5
- LM1 – Lesson 288 – Torah 199 – Torah 200 – Torah 201 – Torah 202 – Torah 203 – Torah 204 – Torah 205
- Chayei Sarah – Prayer at Holy Places (Entire Shiur)
…Likutey Moharan: When Dovid HaMelech had to flee to the land of the Philistines, he never stopped yearning for the holy places of Eretz Yisrael, as in his words: “tzama…
- What’s an Omer?
…is spelled hey (5), plus ayin (70), plus mem (40), reysh (200) so the gematria is 315. ADaM is 45: alef (1), daled (4) mem (40). Seven times forty-five is…
- OC2 – Lesson 051 – Birkhas HaPeyros 5 – Para. 19a-23b
…the emotions. The four letters of Hashem’s name, yud, hey, vav, hey, correspond to the four elements of creation: aish (fire), mayim (water), ruach (air), afor (earth) – in that…
- Kosher Kitchen – Tevilas Keilim (Mikveh Immersion of Dining and Food Preparation Utensils) – Guidelines
…gold, iron, lead, silver, silverplate, steel, tin, or glass including pyrex, duralex, and corelle. According to A Practical Guide for Tevilas Keilim by Rabbi Mordechai Frankel: UTENSIL – TEVILAH Aluminum…
- Ein Yaakov – Lesson 011a – Shabbat – Page 113 – Honoring Shabbat Through Clothing and Speech; Seven Books of the Torah; Three Shabbat Meals, Sayings of Rabbi Yossi
…Shabbat in Tiveria (Tiberias), end it in the city of Tzipori, and be among those who collect tzedakah (charity), but not among those who divide it among the poor, etc….
- Ein Yaakov – Lesson 009ab – Mitzvot Create Angels, The Life and Gilgulim (Incarnations) of Moshe Rabbeinu; Who was Iyov? Keeping Shabbat Compensates for Being Childless
…Elazar ben Durdaya, the power of tears and his teshuvah (repentance). 12:48 – The three gilgulim (incarnations) of Moshe Rabbeinu. 15:25 – Who was greater: Adam HaRishon, Noach HaTzaddik, or…